Saturday, September 28, 2013

A last look at Hong Kong

Since everyone reading this blog already knows the details of how/when/why I am now back in good old Minnesota teaching Montessori instead of Hong Kong, I won't go in to details here. However on my mom's request I am going to resume this blog to continue sharing the day to day adventures in a Montessori classroom. After all I'm in a classroom with 32 individuals between the ages of 2 to 6, there are always some good stories to tell.

But since school doesn't resume until Monday enjoy a last look at Hong Kong before this blog bids it farewell-

Worlds longest covered escalator, used as an alternate form of transportation on the steep hill


Part of the restored Kowloon walled city park
(now this was the type of architecture I was hoping to see!)


Carved zodiac signs in the garden
Aquarium building at Ocean Park 

Red Pandas in Ocean Park

My first ever giant panda!

There was a whole room of different types of goldfish breeds

Tram ride from one part of Ocean Park to the other

Transportation on Lamma Island (row after row, I couldn't fit them all!)


No comments:

Post a Comment