Friday, January 17, 2014

Sometimes there's more chaos than order

Today I stopped a child cutting a table with scissors.

Today I found two children playing hide and seek with the coat room door.

Today I saw a child encouraging another to dunk their snack in the water cup until it splashed.

Today I spotted a child army crawling around the classroom.

Today I noticed two children using a working mat as a boat. (creative but....)

Today I halted a lot of running/skipping/hopping/twirling feet.

Today I caught one falling child (doing one of the above actions)

Today I beheld several colliding children (also doing one of the before mentioned actions)

Today I watched a child fall out of a chair.

Today I observed a child chewing on a pencil.

Today I noticed two children standing on the windowsill.

Today I found the tablecloth underneath the table.

But today I also taught a child how to sew a button, watched another begin taking responsibility for his work, and yet a third child concentrate, oh so carefully, on building a delicate tower.

Sometimes there's more chaos then order

P.S. Can I blame the full moon...or is that cheating?

No comments:

Post a Comment