Tuesday, August 20, 2013

And So It Begins

Ok, I apologize for not posting yesterday, but admit it, you really did not want to read about orientation. If you've ever started a new job (or several more likely) you know the drill; a lot of talking followed by a whole lot more talking. So enjoy a little photo summary of the highlight of my day today (homemade dinner!)

I did officially find out though that I will actually begin teaching a class starting in September in a campus on the south side of the island so that was exciting, including seeing my classroom for the first time. It's small but really, what else did you expect in Hong Kong?

Little 'park' area on the roadside, there was also a nice fountain with benches behind me.

Challenges of cooking in Hong Kong

Homemade Pad Thai (ok, sorta)

No comments:

Post a Comment