Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Cutting Board: My New Best Friend

Yes, you did read the title right. My large cutting board (recently reunited with me in Hong Kong) is my new favorite thing in the apartment. After all, it does everything!

Need extra counter space? The cutting board fills in those gaps!
No room/money/time for an ironing board? Use this handy substitute!
Now come on, add that to the fact that is also (gasp) functions as a cutting board, and I think this might have to start traveling in my carry on. Oh, and it makes a nice surface for your poor, ancient, overheating laptop that doesn't have a permanent location in your tiny apartment.

That was the most exciting part of my day since work consisted of being inside setting up and doing paperwork. So instead enjoy some outdoor photos of my weekend trip to Aberdeen and Stanley on the south side of Hong Kong.

Sitting area near the harbor of Aberdeen, a copy of the old Junk boats
Old style fishing boats in Aberdeen
Statue of a fisherman on the harbor promenade
Even the trees get limited space in Hong Kong
Promenade in Stanley on the south side of the island (wish I could afford to live here!)



No comments:

Post a Comment