Thursday, October 9, 2014

We have arrived!

So my substitute for the other day wasn't at school yesterday so I hadn't had a chance to thank her yet, or see how the children had done in my absence. When I talked to her today I was completely surprised. She said that not only was my room absolutely lovely (she actually wants to have any future observers come in to my class!) but that the children had all gone right along with their work all morning as though nothing was different. She's was a Montessori teacher herself before becoming a mom so to hear her say that means quite a bit. Just a little over one month from our original point of departure towards this little community and my classroom is already normalized to the Montessori way of doing things.

Maria, we have arrived. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment